WOBURN, Mass., Sept. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) just debuted new Twitter integration and social media management capabilities for its BoldChat web chat and multi-channel, online customer engagement offering. Designed to help businesses and customer service agents intelligently manage the rapidly growing number of customer interactions on Twitter, from pre-sales inquiries to post-sales support, the new capabilities complement BoldChat's multi-channel suite for web chat, email, SMS, and click-to-call features. As a result, customer service teams can use a single, unified tool to manage customer conversations across online, mobile, email, phone, and social channels, while providing a comprehensive view of customer interactions.
BoldChat Twitter Management comes standard with the BoldChat Enterprise edition, and is immediately available as a free update to BoldChat Enterprise customers.
Aimed squarely at online sales, marketing and customer service teams, the new capabilities come as more and more consumers turn to Twitter as a primary service and support channel – one that is expected to yield much faster response rates. A recent study by American Express found that one in five consumers have used social media in the past year to obtain a customer service response, and these social-savvy customers will spend more while wielding significantly more influence with friends and peers. The study reported that customers who posed inquires on social channels will spend 21% more with companies that offer a great experience, and are likely to tell an average of 42 people about good customer service experiences and 55 people about bad experiences. Meanwhile, a subsequent study by STELLAService found that of the top 25 US online retailers, only two consistently responded to customer inquiries on Twitter within 24 hours."Our customers are increasingly turning to Twitter to resolve issues and inquire about our services, but handling these important conversations too often require disjointed marketing tools. What we've been looking for is a solution that can handle the unique characteristics of Twitter, while empowering us to quickly engage with our customers across multiple touch points," said Curtis Hays, Co-Founder, Quotegine.com, a BoldChat customer and beta tester for the new Twitter management capabilities. "The BoldChat solution makes it easy to manage customer conversations across all channels, while introducing a highly effective means of handling the rapid, quick-response nature of Twitter engagement." The new Twitter management capabilities in BoldChat give customer service teams the ability to:
- Automatically thread related tweets into conversations for context, more efficient response, and to de-clutter the UI
- Auto-assign incoming Twitter conversations to agents based on availability, skill, and/or department
- Maintain and show historic customer conversations for faster resolution and better service
- Report on total Twitter-based customer interactions and agent responses
- Manage and respond to tweets using multiple Twitter accounts from within a single interface, without having to switch views
- Iteratively and intuitively build advanced searches against Twitter streams to sort through the noise and find critical and valuable conversations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts