Gibraltar Industries (NASDAQ: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and distributor of products for building and industrial markets, announced today that it will be presenting at the Western New York Investors Conference in Amherst, New York on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at the Investor Info section of the Gibraltar Industries website at www.gibraltar1.com. A webcast replay will be available on the website following the live presentation.
Gibraltar Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of building products, focused on residential and nonresidential repair and remodeling, as well as construction of industrial facilities and public infrastructure. The Company generates more than 80% of its sales from products that hold the #1 or #2 positions in their markets, and serves customers across the U.S. and throughout the world from 40 facilities in 20 states, 4 provinces in Canada, England and Germany. Gibraltar’s strategy is to grow organically by expanding its product portfolio and penetration of existing customer accounts, while broadening its market and geographic coverage through the acquisition of companies with leadership positions in adjacent product categories. Comprehensive information about Gibraltar can be found on its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV