- Total revenues for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 were $117,939,000, a 4.8% decrease from revenues of $123,907,000 for the first quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Operating income was $20,455,000 for the first quarter of fiscal 2013, a 12.4% decrease from operating income of $23,348,000 for the same period in the prior year.
- Net earnings were $10,679,000, or $0.37 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of fiscal 2013, a 14.4% decrease from net earnings of $12,477,000, or $0.42 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of fiscal 2012.
The Marcus Corporation Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts