- Net sales and operating revenues increased 7% to $2.76 billion from $2.59 billion in the second quarter of last year.
- Used unit sales in comparable stores increased 5% for the quarter.
- Total used unit sales rose 8% in the second quarter.
- Total wholesale unit sales declined 2% in the second quarter.
- CarMax Auto Finance (CAF) income increased 19% to $75.7 million from $63.8 million in the prior year quarter.
- Net earnings were $111.6 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, compared with $111.2 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012.
CarMax Reports Quarterly Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts