- Net sales and operating revenues increased 7% to $2.76 billion from $2.59 billion in the second quarter of last year.
- Used unit sales in comparable stores increased 5% for the quarter.
- Total used unit sales rose 8% in the second quarter.
- Total wholesale unit sales declined 2% in the second quarter.
- CarMax Auto Finance (CAF) income increased 19% to $75.7 million from $63.8 million in the prior year quarter.
- Net earnings were $111.6 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, compared with $111.2 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012.
CarMax Reports Quarterly Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.