- Customers who experience a controllable event will always have the JetBlue $100 per person change/cancel fee waived by JetBlue Getaways.
- In a controllable event, if airfare, hotel and/or car price goes up at rebooking, JetBlue Getaways will rebook the airfare to the same destination for dates set by the airline at no additional fee and waive any additional hotel/car penalties and/or increases in price for the same destination.
- Customers who experience a controllable event are entitled to a full Getaways credit, good for one year towards future Getaways bookings, plus possible bonus compensation.
- In the event a customer must involuntarily extend their vacation due to a controllable event, JetBlue Getaways will book the additional nights at the same hotel if available, or another hotel if the original is not available. JetBlue Getaways will make the reservation for additional days of the car rental at no additional charge.
- In the event a customer must involuntarily shorten their vacation due to a controllable event, the customer is entitled to a full Getaways credit for unused (including nonrefundable) night(s), tickets and activities, plus possible bonus compensation.
JetBlue Getaways Offers 360 Support When Travel Plans Change So Wallets Don't Have To
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts