CBRE Group, Inc. has been named the top global real estate advisor and consultancy firm in the 2012 Euromoney Real Estate Awards. This is the fifth time in eight years that CBRE has won the prestigious award.
Euromoney, a leading international finance publication, annually surveys its readers – corporate and financial-decision makers in more than 160 countries – to identify the best advisors, developers and banks in the real estate market on a global, regional and individual country basis.
In addition to winning the overall Global Real Estate Advisor and Consultancy award, CBRE won global awards in the Valuation, Agency/Leasing and Research categories. The firm was also voted number one advisor and consultancy firm in North America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, as well as in 18 individual countries. Overall, CBRE won 65 individual awards.
“These awards reflect the trust our clients place in CBRE and the respect of our peers,” said Brett White, CBRE’s chief executive officer. “Winning the top global accolade as well as the many regional awards reflects the consistently high caliber of our services around the world, our commitment to our clients, and our ability to deliver superior results across market cycles.”About CBRE Group, Inc. CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV