Analog Devices, Inc. ( NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, has introduced CrossCore® Embedded Studio (CCES), the next-generation software development platform for its Blackfin® and SHARC® processors. CCES was created using the industry standard open source Eclipse environment to enable access to a rich ecosystem of both proprietary and open source tools and technologies that enable shortened product development cycles, substantially decreasing time to market.
CCES offers Blackfin and SHARC developers a world class C/C++ and assembly editing environment, with plug-in support for drivers and services including Ethernet, USB, algorithmic software modules, operating system, file system, and more. CCES provides easy to use, integrated multicore development and debug features.
In addition to providing a compelling experience for an IDE (integrated development environment), CCES provides support for Micrium’s embedded software components such as µC/OS-III TM Real-Time Kernel, µC/USB Device TM Stack and µC/FS TM File System. This gives software developers access to an industry-leading RTOS that was developed using Micrium’s stringent development process for robust operation and meets its strict coding standards with clear and concise documentation.
- For more information, view the CrossCore Embedded Studio web page: http://www.analog.com/cces
- Learn more about designing with Micrium’s RTOS in CCES: http://www.analog.com/ucos3
- Join the CCES design community on the EngineerZone®: http://ez.analog.com/community/dsp/software-and-development-tools/cces
- Here’s how to get started using CCES: http://ez.analog.com/docs/DOC-2107
“CrossCore Embedded Studio was created to give Blackfin and SHARC users the ease of use and features of an Eclipse-based IDE along with Analog Devices’ mature, market proven code generation technology, algorithmic and system software libraries.” said David Lannigan, director of Software Engineering and Tools at Analog Devices. “We worked very closely with Micrium to leverage their technology from CCES and by doing so offer code generation, configuration and debug capabilities for their operating systems and drivers not offered elsewhere”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV