Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the common stock of Audience, Inc. (“Audience” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:ADNC) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. Audience provides intelligent voice and audio solutions for mobile devices worldwide.
The investigation is related to certain statements issued by the Company between May 10, 2012 and September 6, 2012, regarding Audience’s business, operations and financial prospects. Specifically, the investigation relates to Audience’s September 6, 2012 disclosure that it now believes that Apple Inc. (“Apple”) is unlikely to use its processor intellectual property in the iPhone 5, which is expected to be launched September 21. Apple’s licensing of the Company’s processor intellectual property had accounted for 37% of Audience’s total revenue for both the three and six months ended June 30, 2012. Following this news, shares of Audience declined almost 60%.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired Audience common stock between May 10, 2012 and September 6, 2012, and/or pursuant to the Company’s May 10, 2012 initial public offering, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, by telephone at (310) 201-9150, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, by e-mail to email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some
jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV