NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Primero Mining Corp. fell 8.9 percent to $5.13.
AVG Technologies N.V. fell 7.1 percent to $10.45.
Thermon Group Holdings Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $23.70.MacGray Corp. fell 5.3 percent to $13.36. Callon Petroleum Co. fell 5.0 percent to $6.03. Entercom Communications Corp. fell 4.7 percent to $6.84. Viad Corp. fell 4.6 percent to $21.50. Weight Watchers International Inc. fell 4.5 percent to $54.66. Swift Energy Co. fell 4.2 percent to $21.90. Demandware Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $29.62.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV