Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/adnc) has commenced an investigation into potential securities law violations by certain officers of Audience, Inc. (“Audience” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ADNC). The investigation focuses on whether a series of statements made between its May 10, 2012 Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) and September 6, 2012, inclusive, regarding its relationship with Apple, Inc. were false and misleading.
Audience shareholders who purchased shares between May 10, 2012 and September 6, 2012, should contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire at 877-316-3218 or at email@example.com to learn more about this investigation.
Specifically, the investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Audience misrepresented or failed to adequately disclose the risk that its processor IP would not be selected for use in the iPhone 5, which is scheduled to launch on September 21, 2012. On September 6, 2012, Audience announced that it was “unlikely” its products would be used in the newest iPhone and the Company’s stock price declined dramatically on the news.
If you purchased Audience shares and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/adnc. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV