HFF announced today that it has completed the sale of a non-performing loan with an approximate $148 million unpaid principal balance on behalf of a special servicer.
The loan is secured by eight office properties and 16 buildings totaling approximately 900,000 square feet in the Los Angeles and San Diego markets. The properties have an overall occupancy rate of 60%+.
The HFF team was led by senior managing director Ryan Gallagher and managing director Mark Fallon. Senior managing directors Richard Plummer and Nick Psyllos, director Andrew Harper and associate director CJ Osbrink also assisted with the sale.
Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, LP (“HFF”) and HFF Securities LP (“HFFS”) are owned by HFF, Inc. (NYSE: HF). HFF operates out of 21 offices nationwide and is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF together with its affiliate HFFS offer clients a fully integrated national capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales, and commercial loan servicing. www.hfflp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV