Cramer said he still has tremendous respect for those bearish on China, but with everyone in agreement on that sentiment, perhaps it's time to stop being as negative as we once were.
Any stabilization in China would be a pleasant global surprise, said Cramer, but he's still not yet ready to recommend any Chinese stocks.
In his closing comments, Cramer noted that Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) did not report the numbers everyone was expecting and it shares will likely go sharply lower.
He also said Norfolk Southern (NSC) also disappointed, and he expects shares to fall by around $5 or $6 a share before the buyers swoop in to save it.--Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV