About Nationstar Mortgage LLC
Based in Lewisville, Texas, the Company currently services over one million residential mortgages totaling $193 billion in unpaid principal balance. In addition, the Company operates an integrated loan origination platform, enabling the Company to mitigate servicing portfolio run-off and improve credit performance for loan investors. The Company currently employs approximately 4,000 people, entirely based in the United States.
Any statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements convey the Company’s current expectations or forecasts of future events. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the Company’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Certain of these risks and uncertainties are described in the “Risk Factors” section of Nationstar Mortgage LLC’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, Nationstar Mortgage LLC’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 and other required reports, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), which are available at the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov. In particular, there can be no assurance that we will be able to consummate the acquisition of assets from Residential Capital, LLC or any other acquisition. Unless required by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events after the date of this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV