- Revenues of $175.9 million were up 6 percent.
- Operating income was $7.6 million, compared to a loss of $2.7 million.
- Net earnings per share were $0.18, compared to a loss of $0.06.
- Per share earnings from continuing operations were $0.17, compared to a loss of $0.06.
- Prior-year period included $0.05 per share of CEO transition costs.
- Architectural segment revenues increased 5 percent, with operating income of $3.0 million compared to a loss of $5.1 million.
- Backlog grew $72.0 million, or 32 percent, to $299.0 million.
- Large-scale optical segment revenues increased 19 percent, with operating income of $5.2 million compared to $3.5 million.
- Cash and short-term investments totaled $68.3 million, compared to $45.3 million.
Apogee Reports Improved FY2013 Second-Quarter Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts