- Revenues of $175.9 million were up 6 percent.
- Operating income was $7.6 million, compared to a loss of $2.7 million.
- Net earnings per share were $0.18, compared to a loss of $0.06.
- Per share earnings from continuing operations were $0.17, compared to a loss of $0.06.
- Prior-year period included $0.05 per share of CEO transition costs.
- Architectural segment revenues increased 5 percent, with operating income of $3.0 million compared to a loss of $5.1 million.
- Backlog grew $72.0 million, or 32 percent, to $299.0 million.
- Large-scale optical segment revenues increased 19 percent, with operating income of $5.2 million compared to $3.5 million.
- Cash and short-term investments totaled $68.3 million, compared to $45.3 million.
Apogee Reports Improved FY2013 Second-Quarter Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.