My gold dealer says the same thing.
It seems hard to fathom.
Gold dealers have always said that and I am a big believer in physical gold, but the average investor doesn't have the money to buy physical gold. I am not as suspicious of the ETFs. There is a lot of gold out there. You've got to pay up. The ETF had worked very well. That would be a first class debacle if that happened. I've been very wise to it, that's why I say, I've checked with gold dealers. I can't own things now, but the one that I always used...Jim you're crazy to recommend the GLD, but that has been the sales pitch now for years from the gold dealers and I'm not buying it.
That's like the gold bug doomsday scenario.
Yeah. That's black helicopter stuff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV