Sept. 19, 2012
- RSA announced new RSA® Advanced Cyber Defense Services to help organizations create proactive strategies for defending their digital assets against a wide range of threats, and provide incident response expertise designed to help customers react aggressively to active attacks and critical incidents.
- RSA and Booz Allen Hamilton have announced a consulting and services partnership to expand global reach for the RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services and help commercial and public sector customers with cyber attack preparedness and incident response.
- Additionally, EMC announced the acquisition of Montreal-based Silicium Security to extend RSA's capabilities for addressing advanced and targeted threats. Together with RSA NetWitness, technology from Silicium Security will become an integral part of the RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services creating a powerful incident response tool set to uncover and contain advanced attacks targeting enterprise endpoints.
, The Security Division of
(NYSE: EMC), today made three announcements about moves to bolster the strength of offerings from the RSA Security Practice of EMC
Consulting designed to help commercial and public sector customers with cyber attack preparedness and incident response. The announcements include the introduction of RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services; the announcement of a consulting and services partnership between RSA and Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. (NYSE: BAH); and the acquisition of privately held
-based software firm, Silicium Security.
RSA Introduces RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services
see related RSA press release linked here
RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services is designed to help businesses prepare for, discover and respond to advanced threats, with a methodical and repeatable approach that is designed to minimize risk and the business impact of incidents. Administered by a world-class team of experienced cyber-defense professionals, the RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Services employ a combination of proven technology and services. Key components include:
RSA Announces Consulting and Services Partnership with Booz Allen Hamilton
see related joint press release linked here
- Breach Readiness
- Incident Response & Discovery
- Cyber-Threat Intelligence
- Breach Management
- Identity Infrastructure Information (I3)
- Next Generation Security Operations Center (SOC) Design & Implementation
RSA and Booz Allen Hamilton have agreed to collaborate on providing enhanced service offerings and a joint go-to-market model designed to make it easier for commercial and public sector customers to use the information security expertise and specialized technologies from both cyber security leaders.