ANDOVER, Mass., Sept. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MEMSIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, will present at the 3 rd Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on Thursday, September 27, 2012.
The conference will be held at Sentry Centers, located at 730 Third Avenue, in New York City. MEMSIC will present at 10:00 AM ET in the Murray Hill Room, on the 17 th floor. MEMSIC will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors on September 27, 2012.
To obtain additional information about MEMSIC's participation in the conference, please contact the conference organizers or LHA.About MEMSIC, Inc. MEMSIC, Inc., headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, provides advanced semiconductor sensors and multi-sensor system solutions based on micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and sophisticated integration technologies in both the IC level and module level. MEMSIC's unique and proprietary approach combines leading-edge sensor technologies, such as magnetic sensors and accelerometers, with mixed signal processing circuitry to produce reliable, high quality, cost-effective solutions for the mobile phone, automotive, consumer, industrial, and general aviation markets. The company's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (Nasdaq:MEMS).
CONTACT: Company Contact: Patricia Niu MEMSIC, Inc. Chief Financial Officer 978-738-0900 Investor Contact: Harriet Fried / Jody Burfening LHA (212) 838-3777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV