Genomic Health (GHDX) is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the global development and commercialization of genomic-based clinical laboratory services that analyze the underlying biology of cancer allowing physicians and patients to make individualized treatment decisions. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $36.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 213,000Average Volume: 157,455 Volume % Change: 118% >>5 Rocket Stocks Ready for Blastoff From a technical perspective, GHDX is moving notably higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing GHDX within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once GHDX takes out some past overhead resistance levels at $36.81 to $37.44 with high volume. At last check, GHDX has hit an intraday high of $36.68 and volume is just staring to push above its three-month average action of 157,455 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in GHDX as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $34.22, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 157,455 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then GHDX will have a great chance of entering new 52-week-high territory and trading north of $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV