Ixia (XXIA) is a provider of converged IP test systems and services for wireless and wired infrastructures and services. This stock is trading up 4.9% at $16.27 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 856,000Average Volume: 406,428 Volume % Change: 211% >>8 Big Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, XXIA is trending higher here right off some near-term support at $15.50 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing XXIA within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once XXIA clears some past overhead resistance at $15.95 to $16.40 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XXIA as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $14.55, and then once it sustains a move or close above $15.95 to $16.40 with volume that's near or above 406,428 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XXIA will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $17.18 to $19.10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV