Impax Laboratories (IPXL) is a technology-based, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of bioequivalent and brand-name pharmaceuticals. This stock is trading up 4.7% at $26.01 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 816,000Average Volume: 536,486 Volume % Change: 184% >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, IPXL is ripping higher here above-average volume, and its trending into breakout territory above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $25.31 to $25.36. At last check, IPXL has hit an intraday high of $26.08 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 536,486 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in IPXL as long as its trending above today's low of $24.75 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 536,486 shares as bullish. If IPXL can hold that trend, and especially hold its trend above those breakout levels, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $27 to $28.75 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV