Ctrip.com International (CTRP) is a travel service provider for hotel accommodations, airline tickets and packaged tours in China. This stock is trading up 5.8% at $18.64 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 8.3 millionAverage Volume: 2.8 million Volume % Change: 389% >>9 Stocks to Buy for a European Recovery From a technical perspective, CTRP is trending higher here with monster volume. This stock has been uptrending strong for the past two months, with shares soaring from $12.36 to $18.95. During that run, shares of CTRP have consistently made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed CTRP within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CTRP clears $18.95 to $20.25 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CTRP as long as it's trending above $16.70, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 2.8 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CTRP will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $22 to $24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV