Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) is principally engaged in the operation and development of the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store concept. This stock is trading up 7% at $68.08 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 532,000Average Volume: 150,094 Volume % Change: 627% Shares of CBRL are soaring today after the company reported net income of $34.7 million, compared with $17.5 million from a year earlier. The company also announced that it plans to repurchase up to $100 million in stock. >>5 Stocks Poised to Pop on Bullish Earnings From a technical perspective, CBRL is gapping up strong here and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $66.50 with above-average volume. At last check, CBRL has hit an intraday high of $69.30 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 150,094 shares. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in CBRL as long as it's trending above $66.50 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 150,094 shares as bullish. If CRBL can maintain that trend, then I expect this stock to print new 52-week highs above $69.30 soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV