THE COLONY, Texas, Sept. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wake up, sleepy heads! There's a Pie Five pajama party happening!
In celebration of its first-ever breakfast menu and first college location, Pie Five Pizza Co. on the University of Texas at Arlington campus at 501 South Pecan St. is hosting a PJ party. Guests are invited to wear pajamas Friday, Sept. 21 st from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and enjoy a breakfast pie for just one dollar.
Giving casual Friday a whole new meaning and a lot more taste, Pie Five will have a photo booth on hand to capture memories and delicious one-dollar breakfast pies to welcome the day."As part of the College Park development at UTA, we are embracing our new location alongside some spectacular residence halls and celebrating a larger menu, longer hours and breakfast options that students can enjoy before or after class. This is definitely worth getting out of bed," said Jeff Burns, District Manager. Shaking up the pizza dining experience, Pie Five focuses on making handcrafted-individual pizzas in five minutes or less from fresh ingredients. With more than five million individual pie combinations or 11 specialty pie options assembled on a 9-inch Crispy Thin or Classic Pan crust, customers are in total control of their creation. The breakfast pie menu, available only at Pie Five UTA, provides options ranging from the Fiesta Pie with garlic sauce, topped with scrambled eggs, chorizo, jalapeno peppers, a two-pepper medley, and Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses to the Country Pie topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, ham and sausage. Pie Five at UTA is conveniently located at the Shops at College Park, a mixed-use development on the UTA campus, featuring retail businesses on the first level and student housing above. Pie Five UTA offers extended operating hours from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV