Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said there are many headwinds in the IT space at the moment, but he's lumping Oracle in with the likes of IBM (IBM), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, and Accenture (ACN) and not with the ailing PC players such as Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Dell (DELL).
Cramer called Ellison an "inventive guy" that always finds a way to deliver on earnings. While Oracle is not his favorite company in the space, IBM and Saleforce.com (CRM) take that spot, Cramer was bullish on Oracle.Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV