TOLEDO, Ohio, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) congratulates the winners who each have won an Apple® iPad® tablet computer as part of a monthly drawing during the Owens Corning™ Roofing TripleWIN Contractor Sweepstakes. At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes in October 2012, a grand prize $20,000 winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries submitted at www.triplewinsweeps.com.
The Sweepstakes drawings have been conducted since May to award two eligible entries each month with an Apple® iPad® tablet computer with Wi-Fi and 4G. Additional monthly drawings will continue through October of this year. The following recipients represent winners from the May, June, July and August monthly drawings:
- Bill Bland of Bland Construction Co. Inc., Canby, Ore.
- Sue Sergent of TL Roofing, Durango, Colo.
- Ann Dover of ARAC Experts, LLC, Morganton, Ga.
- Billy Suavely of Roofing Louisiana General Contractors, LLC, Lafayette, La.
- Timothy Bail of TBail General Contractor, Athens, Ohio
- Paul Knapp of Sidetex , North Haven, Conn.
- Brad Gannon of AAA Roofing Co, Inc., Des Moines, Iowa
- David Barnett of First American Roofing & Contractors, Midlothian, Texas
"Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt is pleased to recognize the winners of our TripleWIN Contractor Sweepstakes," said Matt Lawver, Contractor Services Leader. "This sweepstakes is a great way to recognize the professional roofing contractors who are working with our breakthrough TruDefinition® Duration® Series Shingles with patented SureNail® Technology."
Interested roofing professionals are invited to visit www.triplewinsweeps.com to submit daily entries through October 31, 2012. In addition to the first prizes and the $20,000 grand prize, every entrant receives a free 50-foot piece of SureNail® fabric after viewing a Contractor Testimonial video discussing the sales benefits to SureNail® Technology.With no purchase necessary, the official Sweepstakes are open to all professional roofing contractors or builders/remodelers who are 21 years of age or older. For more information please visit www.triplewinsweeps.com. About Owens Corning Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2011 and about 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com. SOURCE Owens Corning
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV