The Pantry, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTRY), the leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern United States, today announced it is celebrating National Coffee Day on Saturday, Sept. 29 by offering a 12oz. Bean Street Coffee for just one penny to every guest at its more than 1,500 Kangaroo Express convenience stores.
Guests can shine up that penny in their pocket and stop by any Kangaroo Express between 8 a.m. and noon on Sept. 29 to enjoy their one-cent, customizable Bean Street Coffee. (One per customer, while supplies last.) Penny pinchers are encouraged to arrive early, as coins in the “give a penny, take a penny” trays are expected to go fast!
Kangaroo Express is keeping the coffee deals brewing all year long with the 2012 Roo Mug. The Roo Mug is a reusable Bean Street Coffee mug available in Kangaroo Express stores starting Oct. 3. It retails for $1.69 – the same price as an extra-large coffee – and includes the first fill free. All additional refills are only $0.99.
Fans can enjoy even more savings by joining the Roo Club. Just text “ROOCLUB” to “THEROO” (“843766”) to receive text messaging deals, including special $0.49 and free refill days, and other exciting offers. Each Roo Mug also has a QR code that customers can scan to access additional deals.“We love our guests and our guests love coffee. That’s why National Coffee Day is the perfect time to show our appreciation with a cup of coffee that can be paid for with the least appreciated coin of them all – the penny,” said John Fisher, senior vice president of marketing, merchandising and restaurant operations, Kangaroo Express. “We hope our guests join The Roo for a Bean Street Coffee, customizable to their liking, and we invite them to enjoy yearlong savings with the Roo Mug.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV