- 2012 Annual SHAPE Snack Awards — Cape Cod's newest variety Waffle Cut Sea Salt was selected as the potato chip winner for the 2012 SHAPE Snack Awards in the "Best for Parties" category. The SHAPE Snack Awards recognizes the best low-calorie snacks of the year and products must meet strict nutritional guidelines to be considered by editors. The awards are listed in the July 2012 issue of SHAPE magazine, which reaches more than 2 million readers through its print and online editions.
- Rodale's "Eat This, Not That!" — Snyder's of Hanover Organic Honey Whole Wheat Pretzel Sticks were selected as a better-for-you snack option in Rodale's " Eat This, Not That!" list of the 21 Best Organic Snacks. Rodale is a publisher of health and wellness magazines, books, and digital properties, including Men's Health, Women's Health, Prevention and Runner's World. The publisher reaches more than 70 million people around the world.
- Progressive Grocer 2012 "Editors' Picks" — Snyder's of Hanover Bacon Cheddar Pretzel Pieces and EatSmart Naturals Potato Crisps were selected by Progressive Grocer for the 2012 "Editors' Picks". Both snacks were recognized, out of a pool of more than 300 entries, as two of the best new consumer products introduced in 2012. They were honored as "Editors' Picks" in the August 2012 print issue of Progressive Grocer as well as on the Progressive Grocer website. The supermarket industry publication reaches more than 50,000 people each month through its print and online versions.
Snyder's-Lance Snack Brands Honored In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts