Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it will present on business process management (BPM) at Oracle OpenWorld 2012. Oracle OpenWorld will be held Sept. 30 through Oct. 4 in San Francisco, and is the world’s largest information technology event for Oracle technology providers and customers.
To be successful in today’s market, organizations must continuously improve their business processes to drive effectiveness and efficiency including those processes that track costs. Perficient Oracle experts Chris Debracy and Courtney Parker will present “Jump-start Your CapEx with Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite” on Thursday, Oct. 4, at 2:15 p.m. in Intercontinental Ballroom C. In their session, Debracy and Parker will demonstrate how companies can improve collaboration and performance by tracking costs utilizing Oracle’s Unified Business Process Management suite. In addition, attendees will see an implementation of a CapEx business process and learn how to leverage Oracle technologies like WebCenter, BPM and Hyperion for CapEx business process improvements.
“As companies continue to face the pressures of driving innovation while lowering costs, business process management solutions have the power to foster communication and establish optimal business processes that ensure companies are meeting the goals and objectives of their organization,” said Emil Fernandez, Perficient’s Oracle practice executive. “Perficient partners with clients to help define and create BPM strategies, combining people, processes and technology to improve organizational performance and enhance customer value. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to present our experiences at Oracle OpenWorld.”
Witness Oracle Technology in Action!As an Oracle Platinum Partner, Perficient is an exhibitor at Booth #301 located in the South Hall. Perficient experts will be on hand to discuss key Oracle technology solutions including EPM, ERP, CRM, Fusion Middleware and Business Intelligence for major industries like healthcare, financial services and retail. In addition, the Perficient Oracle team will offer two product demos throughout the day, Monday through Wednesday – “Connected Care and the e-Patient” and “Oracle EBS and Vertex Tax Integration Demo.”
- “Connected Care and the e-Patient” – This demo will provide examples that leverage Oracle WebCenter Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, and collaborative and mobile technologies to provide a unique view into an “e-Patient” experience. Perficient experts will discuss patient use of the Internet, social media and handheld devices to enhance their health and meet their demands for electronic medical record access, doctor competency scores, and hospital infection rates. Click here for demo schedule.
- “Oracle EBS and Vertex Tax Integration Demo” – Perficient’s team of tax technology experts will provide an in-depth and hands-on demonstration of how Vertex can make sense of EBTax while eliminating EBTax headaches. Click here for demo schedule.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV