HAIFA, Israel, Sept. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:PSTI) (TASE:PLTR) today announced the closing of its previously announced firm commitment underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 units, at a purchase price of $4.00 per unit, with each unit consisting of one share of the company's common stock and one warrant to purchase 0.35 of a share of the company's common stock, at an exercise price of $5.00 per share. The net proceeds to the company are approximately $30 million, assuming no exercise of the warrants and after deducting underwriting commissions and discounts and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company.
Jefferies & Company, Inc. acted as sole book-running manager for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. acted as co-lead manager for the offering. Needham & Company, LLC and Maxim Group LLC acted as co-managers for the offering. In addition, Leader Capital Markets Ltd. and Rothschild Inc. acted as financial advisors to the company in connection with the offering.
The securities described above were offered by Pluristem pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement previously declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on October 20, 2011 (File No. 333-177009). Copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained by sending a request to Jefferies & Company, Inc., Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, or by telephone at 877-547-6340, or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV