LRR Energy, L.P. (NYSE: LRE) (“LRR Energy”) announced today that its management will present at the IPAA 2012 Oil and Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS) in San Francisco on Monday, September 24, at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The presentation slides and webcast will be available on LRR Energy's website at www.lrrenergy.com prior to the presentation.
About LRR Energy, L.P.
LRR Energy is a Delaware limited partnership formed in April 2011 by
affiliates of Lime Rock Resources to operate, acquire, exploit and
develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America. LRR
Energy's properties are located in the Permian Basin region in West
Texas and southeast New Mexico, the Mid-Continent region in Oklahoma and
East Texas and the Gulf Coast region in Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV