LRR Energy, L.P. (NYSE: LRE) (“LRR Energy”) announced today that its management will present at the IPAA 2012 Oil and Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS) in San Francisco on Monday, September 24, at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The presentation slides and webcast will be available on LRR Energy's website at www.lrrenergy.com prior to the presentation.
About LRR Energy, L.P.
LRR Energy is a Delaware limited partnership formed in April 2011 by
affiliates of Lime Rock Resources to operate, acquire, exploit and
develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America. LRR
Energy's properties are located in the Permian Basin region in West
Texas and southeast New Mexico, the Mid-Continent region in Oklahoma and
East Texas and the Gulf Coast region in Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV