Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday:
Cramer said the housing play is still "rocking" with Sherwin-Williams (SHW). Don't desert the company, he told investors.
Cramer was less bullish on Corning (GLW), saying he's been burned before by the company's pronouncement that LCD sales are better. He's not a buyer.Also in the bull camp is Waste Management (WM), a stock that "pays you to wait," and toymaker Hasbro (HAS), a stock Cramer said was cheap given a recent downgrade. When asked about Microsoft (MSFT) and the company's dividend boost, Cramer said that while the company now joins the 3% dividend club, no one seems to care. Finally, he said Walt Disney (DIS), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, seems to be stalled. However, he remains positive on the company's outlook. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV