SHANGHAI, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTRP), a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, airline tickets, packaged tours and corporate travel management in China ("Ctrip" or the "Company"), will host a conference call regarding the Company's Rule 144A/Reg S offering of US$160 million of convertible senior notes at 10:30AM U.S. Eastern Time on September 19, 2012 (or 10:30PM on September 19, 2012 in the Shanghai/ Hong Kong time zone). The offering was successfully priced today.
The dial-in details for the live conference call: U.S. Toll Free Number +1.888.679.8035, International dial-in number + 1.617.213.4848, Passcode 741 669 62#. For pre-registration, please click https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=P64LEJGKX.
About Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. is a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, airline tickets, packaged tours, and corporate travel management in China. Ctrip aggregates hotel and flight information to enable business and leisure travelers to make informed and cost-effective bookings. Ctrip also helps customers book vacation packages and guided tours. In addition, Ctrip corporate travel management services help corporate clients effectively manage their travel requirements. Since its inception in 1999, Ctrip has grown substantially and become one of the best-known travel brands in China.
For further information, please contact:Investor RelationsCtrip.com International, Ltd.Tel: (+86) 21 3406 4880 X 12928Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV