TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MagneGas Corporation ("MagneGas" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MNGA), the developer of a technology that converts liquid waste into a hydrogen-based metal working fuel and natural gas alternative, announced today that new Florida customer Capital Scrap Metal, LLC has taken its first order of MagneGas ™ and plans to use the fuel throughout its Florida operations. MagneGas will supply Capital Scrap Metal's South Florida locations with fuel sourced from the Company's distributor Cut-It Up Gas & Supply, LLC of Cocoa, Florida.
"We are very pleased with the performance of MagneGas ™," commented Sean Harrigan, Operations Manager of Capital Scrap Metal, LLC. "I am confident to say that after a one week trial of their fuel, MagneGas has gained a customer for life."
"Customers, new and old, continue to see the added benefits of using MagneGas ™ over other fuels throughout their metal cutting operations," stated Ermanno Santilli, CEO of MagneGas. "As we continue to successfully execute on our growth strategy, we are excited to provide another satisfied customer such as Capital Scrap Metal with our innovative fuel."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV