AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) today introduced Complete the Course, a creative education program to support patients taking BRILINTA ® (ticagrelor). Patients who enroll in the Complete the Course program receive support services across multiple channels to help them stay on their full course of BRILINTA therapy. One important support resource now available is Access My BRILINTA, which provides time-saving prescription access and affordability information to patients and healthcare providers.
Complete the Course was created specifically to address patient preference for how they receive information about their medication as they transition from hospital to home. A recent nationwide patient survey showed that patients with ACS value robust, multi-channel communication to learn more about the medication prescribed. The survey was sponsored by AstraZeneca and conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
“Cardiologists have a tremendous responsibility to not only provide the best possible care for their patients, but also to ensure that their patients receive complete information about their diagnosis and the importance of adherence to treatment,” stated James Ferguson, MD, Executive Director, Medical Affairs and Strategic Development, and Vice President for Global Medical Affairs. “With the combination of the BRILINTA Complete the Course program along with Access My BRILINTA, we are now able to provide a variety of resources to patients with ACS and healthcare providers to help ensure continuity and optimal delivery of care throughout the course of treatment.”
A nationwide patient survey was conducted in 201 patients with ACS. The patients with ACS were adults aged 60 years and older who have suffered a heart attack or have been diagnosed with ACS (including heart attack and chest pain), and have been prescribed some form of medication for treatment of their heart attack.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV