Waste Management (WM) downgraded at JP Morgan from Neutral to Underweight, JP Morgan said. Commodity price headwinds could weigh on near-term growth potential.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAbbott (ABT) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of ABT now seen reaching $85, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on AbbVie separation. Buy rating.
Alpha Natural (ANR) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of ANR now seen reaching $15, UBS said. Estimates also lowered following production cut. Buy rating.
Cognizant Technology (CTSH) target raised at Jefferies. Shares of CTSH now seen reaching $80, Jefferies said. Top- line CAGR could be 20%. Buy rating.
FedEx (FDX) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of FDX now seen reaching $93, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on lowered forward guidance. Hold rating.FedEx estimates, target cut at Dahlman. Shares of FDX now seen reaching $98, according to Dahlman Rose. Estimates also reduced, given the company's new guidance. Buy rating. McGraw-Hill (MHP) numbers boosted at Benchmark. Shares of MHP now seen reaching $64, according to Benchmark. Estimates also upped, given the recent increase in bond issuance rates. Buy rating. Monsanto (MON) added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman. Estimates also upped, as rising soft commodity prices should boost demand. New $100 price target. Transocean (RIG) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of RIG now seen reaching $57, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on rig sale/newbuild terms diluted. Buy rating. Western Digital (WDC) numbers upped at ThinkEquity. WDC estimates were boosted through 2014, ThinkEquity said. Company is keeping a tight lid on costs. Hold rating and new $44 price target. Yahoo! (YHOO) estimates increased at ThinkEquity through 2013, ThinkEquity said. Alibaba sale should add to earnings. Hold rating and $17 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV