BARNSLEY, England, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: MAMS) and its North American subsidiary, Aftersoft Network NA, is pleased to announce that Martino Tire Company has selected VAST Enterprise to support its aggressive expansion plans. Martino chose VAST to deliver the operating and business improvements that will be necessary to meet the company's future growth strategy.
Founded in 1959, Martino Tire Company is the largest Goodyear dealer serving central and south Florida , providing a range of 'one stop' tire and auto services. Historically a family owned business, the company was recently acquired by Zafco Retail Inc., a global tire and automotive organization with headquarters in the United Arab Emirates.
Zafco has chosen to deploy Aftersoft's VAST Enterprise to support its aggressive expansion plans for Martino, which includes the addition of a commercial warehouse and 7 retail stores in 2013. Martino also expects to add a further 27 retail stores and 3 warehouse locations by 2015.VAST Enterprise will be deployed to enhance and improve operating processes and sales management capabilities. The system will also help pave the way for future improvements to the business and enhance the service Martino offers to its customers. "We chose VAST Enterprise because of its unrivalled functionality," said Minoo Mehta, the General Manager of Zafco Retail Inc. "We have first-hand experience of numerous management systems and believe VAST to be superior in all categories." "We know that VAST will be the perfect solution for Martino Tire as we expand our operation," Mr Mehta continued. "It will enable us to address our current operational issues and will provide us with a platform to support future growth. We will integrate VAST with our current back-end system as soon as possible."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV