Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA):
|When:||Thursday, September 20, 2012|
Celebration from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT
Official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with Mayor Pro Tem at 2:00 p.m. PT
Jamba Juice® Store Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
|Where:|| Westfield Palm Desert Mall
Food Court – Jamba Juice
72840 Hwy 111
Palm Desert, California
|What:|| Jamba® franchisee, John Anderson, will celebrate the grand re-opening of his Jamba Store in the Westfield Palm Desert Mall on Thursday, September 20, 2012 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT. Mayor Pro Tem William Kroonen will attend and other local city dignitaries may attend. In addition, Westfield Palm Desert General Manager, Patrick Klein and Marketing Director, Franchesca Forrer, will also be joining the celebration.
The official ribbon cutting ceremony with Mayor Pro Tem William Kroonen, Mr. Anderson, and Jamba’s Banana Man will start promptly at 2:00 p.m. PT.
Jamba will have gifts and special offers for fans during this time.
About Bright Works Incorporated
John Anderson is the President of Bright Works Inc. and a highly experienced franchise operator. John owns and operates two successful Jamba Juice locations in Temecula, California. In 2011, he opened his third Jamba Juice franchise store in Murrieta, California. With the opening of these stores, local fans have access to Jamba’s signature, wholesome, blended-to-order, fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed fruit and vegetable juices and their complementary food offerings. Importantly, the opening of these stores created 70 jobs in the local communities in which they operate. John is also an advocate and supporter of local community schools and in 2011, Bright Works Inc. contributed nearly $50,000.00 in support of children’s education and physical activity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV