CHXF Offers Diversified Exposure to Growth Potential of China
Fund removes volatility of financial sector, presenting meaningful alternative to traditional China index-based strategies
NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree (Nasdaq:WETF), an exchange-traded fund ("ETF") sponsor and asset manager, today announced the launch of the WisdomTree China Dividend ex-Financials Fund (CHXF) on the NASDAQ Stock Market. CHXF is designed to provide broad-based exposure to Chinese dividend-paying stocks outside of the financial sector and has an expense ratio of 0.63%.Luciano Siracusano, WisdomTree Chief Investment Strategist, stated "The case for investing in China has become increasingly apparent to investors, but we believe some of the most popular China index-based strategies fail to offer diversified exposure. In fact, the FTSE China 25 Index 1 – tracked by the biggest China ETF in the U.S. – has more than 50% of its weight in the financial sector. 2 We think investors should be able to access the growth potential of China without taking on such concentration risk, and have designed CHXF to offer a broader, diversified basket of Chinese dividend-paying securities." The WisdomTree China Dividend ex-Financials Fund (CHXF) seeks to offer:
- A diversified basket of Chinese dividend-paying securities
- No financial exposure
- A dividend-weighted approach
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV