- Natural Gas Forecasts: 41% of buyside respondents expect Henry Hub natural gas prices of $3.50/MMbtu at the end of 2013, while 35% forecast $4.00/MMbtu.
- Long Term Natural Gas: 50% expect $4.00/MMbtu while 41% see $5.00/MMbtu.
- Long Term Oil: 50% expect $90/bbl WTI crude, while 33% expect $100+/bbl.
- Top North American Plays: Eagle Ford (24%), Permian (16%)
- Least Attractive North American Plays: Haynesville (32%), Barnett (12%).
- Top Investment Ideas: The survey also asked investors to highlight their top three long and short picks in the energy sector, as well as their views on the best and worst management teams in the industry.
ITG Investment Research Releases Buyside Energy Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.