Monster®, the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities and the flagship brand of Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW), today introduced new SeeMore™ features built to meet the recruiting needs of small and mid-size (SMB) employers. Continuing its strategy to deploy its advanced search technology to a diverse customer base, SMB customers in the U.S., U.K., Canada and Australia now have access to a tailored version of SeeMore to manage resumes more efficiently and hire quality talent quickly.
“Like large enterprise companies, small businesses have invested significant time and money to build a database of candidates,” said Mark Conway, senior vice president and CIO for Monster Worldwide. “These customers are already using Monster’s database – with SeeMore, SMB customers can now search and rank candidates from their own database using Monster’s patented 6Sense® semantic search technology.”
SMB customers can now directly add candidates by email to be uploaded automatically into SeeMore and get instant access to their talent base without the use of an applicant tracking system (ATS) or database integration process. This new functionality is especially beneficial to SMB customers who receive resumes from walk-ins, referrals, niche and local job boards and classifieds, career fairs and social media – and struggle to manage resumes without an ATS. SMB companies who do not maintain an employee database with internal resumes of their own employees will now also benefit from SeeMore.
Using a simple, email-based integration, SMB employers can now:
- Search their own resumes, and find candidates they were not able to find before
- Have access to all the capabilities of SeeMore - Talent Matching and Talent Dashboard – now tailored for SMB
- Gain fresh insight into their current talent pools – including their own employees - and understand talent gaps
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts