- "The way we work has changed, but the technology most companies use to manage work is painfully out of date," said John Wookey, EVP of social applications, salesforce.com. "Work.com empowers teams to work better together by delivering the tools they need to stay aligned and motivated — and integrating them with the systems where people actually work."
- "Work.com's social performance management platform combined with Workday's unified talent and HR solution answers the modern organization's need for a system of engagement – one that aligns and motivates employees to deliver better business results." said Amy Wilson, vice president of Workday HCM, Workday.
- "As skills become more and more scarce, aligning, motivating and retaining people within the walls of an enterprise is something all business professionals need to focus on—not just HR," said noted HCM analyst Jason Averbook, CEO of Knowledge Infusion. " Work.com is designed to enable that process as we continue to define and understand the future of work."
- "We believe real-time feedback, coaching and recognition are essential to improving the productivity of our sales reps and the continued growth of our business" said Mark Roberge, SVP of Sales and Services, HubSpot. "Work.com helps our sales managers and reps identify areas of improvement and work toward turning them into strengths."
- "Salesforce.com is providing us with tools to help evolve and enhance our performance-driven culture at 1-800 Flowers," said Maureen Paradine, SVP of HR, 1-800 Flowers. "Being able to recognize and reward our people in the moment for doing great work keeps them motivated to achieve their goals and deliver great results."
Salesforce.com Launches Work.com - Transforming Human Resources For The Social Era
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts