- "Our customers have been asking us to create a file sharing service like Dropbox for the enterprise," said Nasi Jazayeri, EVP and GM of Salesforce Chatter, salesforce.com. "Now with Salesforce Chatterbox, employees will be able to securely access and share their files with the trust of Salesforce."
- "As a leading provider of staffing services for businesses around the world, it is imperative that each of our employees can access the latest information regardless of their location," said Joe Drouin, SVP and CIO, Kelly Services. "With Salesforce Chatterbox, Salesforce Chatter will set the standard for how we collaborate and enable our employees to do their work from any device and at the speed of social."
- "Sharing files has always been a key pillar of enterprise collaboration, but traditional internal systems are difficult to access and navigate, and most cloud options today provide a virtual folder and little else. Salesforce Chatterbox will provide an integrated way for employees to share and access files from anywhere, and be notified of file changes or additions within their Chatter feed," said Rebecca Wettemann, vice president of research, Nucleus Research. "Salesforce Chatterbox will completely eliminate the need for Dropbox in the enterprise and will help facilitate secure sharing of documents and files - a corporate necessity today."
Salesforce.com Introduces Salesforce Chatterbox -- "The Dropbox For The Enterprise"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.