SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DREAMFORCE 2012 -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today introduced Salesforce Chatterbox, which will deliver simple and secure file sharing across devices in the enterprise. With Salesforce Chatterbox, users will be able to manage and share files in the context of business – all with the trust customers expect from Salesforce. For the first time ever, companies will be able to transform how they collaborate and connect with their customers, partners and employees around files directly in Salesforce Chatter, the #1 enterprise social network.
Comments on the News
- "Our customers have been asking us to create a file sharing service like Dropbox for the enterprise," said Nasi Jazayeri, EVP and GM of Salesforce Chatter, salesforce.com. "Now with Salesforce Chatterbox, employees will be able to securely access and share their files with the trust of Salesforce."
- "As a leading provider of staffing services for businesses around the world, it is imperative that each of our employees can access the latest information regardless of their location," said Joe Drouin, SVP and CIO, Kelly Services. "With Salesforce Chatterbox, Salesforce Chatter will set the standard for how we collaborate and enable our employees to do their work from any device and at the speed of social."
- "Sharing files has always been a key pillar of enterprise collaboration, but traditional internal systems are difficult to access and navigate, and most cloud options today provide a virtual folder and little else. Salesforce Chatterbox will provide an integrated way for employees to share and access files from anywhere, and be notified of file changes or additions within their Chatter feed," said Rebecca Wettemann, vice president of research, Nucleus Research. "Salesforce Chatterbox will completely eliminate the need for Dropbox in the enterprise and will help facilitate secure sharing of documents and files - a corporate necessity today."
Salesforce Chatterbox – Simple and Secure File Sharing Across DevicesThe unprecedented growth of social and mobile technologies has changed the way people connect and communicate. As companies look to thrive in this new world, many are looking for the same benefits and user experiences of popular consumer apps, such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, in the enterprise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV