Infoblox Inc. (NYSE: BLOX) today announced the promotion of Chris Andrews to Executive Vice President of Worldwide Field Operations effective September 19, 2012. In his new role, Andrews will be responsible for managing all aspects of worldwide Field Operations including Sales, Services, Support and Training.
“Chris has an impeccable track record and his business and technical expertise have been instrumental in positioning Infoblox as a market leader. Under his leadership, we are well positioned to grow and support our expanding global customer base,” says Robert Thomas, CEO and President at Infoblox.
Andrews joined Infoblox in 2006 and brings more than 20 years of sales leadership to his new role at Infoblox. Andrews most recently held the position of Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales, where he was responsible for managing Infoblox’s worldwide Sales and Channel organizations. Prior to his tenure at Infoblox, Andrews held senior positions at Fortinet, Inc., and NetScreen Technologies (acquired by Juniper Networks, Inc.).
Andrews succeeds Mark Smith, who will remain with the company through October 2012 to ensure a successful transition.About Infoblox Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) delivers Automated Network Control solutions, the fundamental technology that connects end users, devices and networks. These solutions enable more than 5,900 enterprises and service providers to transform and scale complex networks. Infoblox helps take the burden of complex network control out of human hands, reduce costs, and increase accuracy and uptime. Infoblox is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has additional operations in 30 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV