- Pay less tax - a trust can save an individual up to $18,000 in tax annually compared to the individual personally owning the property held in a trust.
- Decide how inheritance is spent - a trust can set out that an inheritance is to be spent wisely, such as for university tuition and not on something else.
- Help loved ones get their money sooner - certain types of trusts can provide for a quicker transfer of assets on death since, unlike wills, trusts are not subject to the public probate process.
Help Your Kids Use Their Inheritance Wisely And Other Benefits Of A Trust
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.