Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Complete Genomics, Inc.
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Complete Genomics, Inc. ("Genomics" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: GNOM) relating to the proposed acquisition by BGI-Shenzhen. ("BGI").
Under the terms of the transaction, Genomics shareholders will receive only $3.15 in cash for each share of Genomics stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Genomics for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to BGI. The transaction may undervalue the Company as Genomics stock traded at $7.13 a share on September 19, 2011 and at $4.12 as recently as March 5, 2012. In addition, an analyst has placed a price target on Genomics stock at $5.00 per share.
If you own shares of Genomics stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/477-gnom-complete-genomics-inc.html by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV