Air New Zealand Selects Panasonic Avionics Corporation's EXLite IFEC Solution For Its B777-200 Refit Program
About Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand delivers uniquely Kiwi journeys to more than 13 million passengers who fly to, from and within New Zealand each year. The airline operates more than 4000 flights each week, connecting customers to 27 destinations within New Zealand and to Australia, the Pacific Islands, China, Japan, Canada, USA and the United Kingdom.
Air New Zealand is one of the world's leading airlines and is the only airline to have received the prestigious Air Transport World Airline of the Year awards twice within three years (2010, 2012), an award considered the Oscar of the airline industry.
Recent Air New Zealand innovations have included the revolutionary new economy Skycouch giving everyone the chance to lie down no matter what class of travel, the end of the check-in queue for domestic passengers thanks to a raft of new technologies, the world's first in-flight International Airline Concierge service and marketing and PR campaigns that get the world talking.Air New Zealand's aim is to become the world's most environmentally sustainable airline and has a wide range of green initiatives in place to reduce aircraft emissions which now total more than 142,000 tonnes of CO2 saved each year, equating to 57 million litres of aviation fuel. About Panasonic Avionics Corporation Panasonic Avionics Corporation is the world's leading supplier of in-flight entertainment and communication systems. The company's best-in-class solutions, supported by professional maintenance services, fully integrate with the cabin enabling airlines to deliver the ultimate travel experiences with a rich variety of entertainment choices, resulting in improved quality communication systems and solutions, and lower overall costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV