Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE:BAH), the parent company of management and technology consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton, will host a conference call at 8 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, October 31, 2012, to discuss the financial results for its Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013 (ending September 30, 2012). A news release containing the results will be issued before the call.
Analysts and institutional investors may participate on the call by dialing 866-272-9941 (international 617-213-8895) and entering passcode 57851269. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously to the public through a link on the investor relations section of the Booz Allen Hamilton web site at www.boozallen.com. A replay of the conference call will be available online at www.boozallen.com beginning at 10 a.m. EDT on October 31, 2012, and continuing through November 30, 2012. The replay will also be available by telephone at 888-286-8010 (international 617-801-6888) with the passcode 81784725.
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs approximately 25,000 people, and had revenue of $5.86 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV