Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: When Progress Isn't Good
Finally, Cramer was bullish on Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST), one of the few biotechs with a five-year plan and one that trades at just 25 times earnings with a 32% growth rate.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer responded to the surprising $5 drop in oil futures at the end of trading Monday and the resulting drop in many oil service stocks.
Cramer reminded viewers that between 2008 and 2009, the price of oil fell by almost $100 a barrel. Yet, during that same time almost no oil-related projects got canceled. Why? Because oil companies take a long-term view and there simply isn't a glut of oil anywhere on the planet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV