Entertainment Properties Trust (NYSE:EPR) today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.75 per share for its common shares for the third quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 28, 2012. This dividend represents an annualized dividend of $3.00 per common share.
The Company also declared dividends on its three outstanding issues of preferred stock:
- 5.75% Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred (NYSE:EPRprC) dividend of $0.359375 per share payable October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 28, 2012
- 7.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred (NYSE:EPRprD) dividend of $0.4609375 per share payable October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 28, 2012
- 9.00% Series E Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (NYSE:EPRprE) dividend of $0.5625 per share payable October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 28, 2012
About Entertainment Properties Trust
Entertainment Properties Trust is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Education and Recreation. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at www.eprkc.com or from Brian Moriarty at 888-EPR-REIT.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts