Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it is hosting a free webinar entitled, “E-Marketing for the Holidays: How to Ring Up Cyber Season Sales,” on Sept. 26, 2012. The webinar is part of Digital River’s monthly Globalocity ™ Webinar Series.
Led by Jason Nyhus, Digital River’s vice president of marketForce technologies, and James Gagliardi, Digital River’s vice president of product and innovation, the webinar also will feature Rebecca McDavid, senior manager, customer acquisition, and Sheila Pascoe, director, customer retention, both from Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content and threat management solutions. During the webinar, the speakers will help online merchants:
- Explore trends for the holiday 2012 online shopping season;
- Gain actionable tips for 2012 based on success stories from the 2011 season;
- Learn how to create meaningful revenue connections across devices and marketing channels to reach new and existing customers; and
- Prepare for the busiest e-shopping season of the year with a free holiday readiness checklist.
“Just last year, sales from the online holiday season reached a record $37.2 billion in the U.S. alone, according to Comscore, and 2012 is likely to be another record-breaker. A well thought out and executed e-marketing plan plays a critical role in determining success during this make-or-break time of the year,” commented Nyhus of Digital River. “Attendees of this webinar will learn how and when to plan for this year’s cyber selling season.”
Attendees are encouraged to register for one of the two webinars, which are open to the public and free of charge. To register or attend the webinar, attendees must use a laptop or desktop computer.Register Now or click http://bit.ly/SLnsAe for Sept. 26, 2012, at 7:00 a.m. CDT Register Now or click http://bit.ly/Ubbuek for Sept. 26, 2012, at 12:00 p.m. CDT Digital River’s free monthly Globalocity Webinar Series is geared toward companies searching for new ways to go direct-to-buyer online in order to monetize their products and accelerate sales across multiple channels, devices and geographies. For more information about the series, email email@example.com. About Digital River, Inc. Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV